Thanks so much for checking out my website!
Here are some fun facts about me...
- I was born and raised in East Germany and was 15 years of age when the Wall came down!
- My first career was in the corporate world of Hotel Management/ Food & Beverage and I was fortunate to work and live in four countries before I turned 30! Switzerland, England, France and the US.
- My Palomino Quarterhorse Broker has been on my side for over 10 years and together we love to fly over some jumps, go on trail rides or simply work on some liberty and natural horsemanship skills.
- Dave and I said "YES" last year on Lake Tahoe, which is our absolute favorite spot to be!
- I call myself a #mompreneur: running my photography business while being a full time mom of a three year old toddler boy.
- I am a Food Magazine junky, love mixing up some fresh cocktails for happy hour in our house while Dave creates a spectacular dinner for us.
...and have I mentioned? I am extremely passionate
about equine photography!
Now it's your turn! Tell me everything about you and your horse, so I can get to know you!